From: Safetecinschools <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 10:46 AM
Subject: Will you protect our children from the health risks?
Dear BC Minister of Education, Jennifer Whiteside,
- Did you know all wireless devices emit microwave radiation?
- Did you know that it is now mandatory that every child attending school will be exposed all day to microwave radiation from wifi and all the other wireless devices?
- Did you know our School Health Officer, Dr. Stanwick, has endorsed the installation of microwave radiation a known 2b carcinogen listed next to lead, DDT, methyl mercury, chloroform, and car exhaust as an acceptable risk in our schools?
- Did you know School Districts have refused to educate students, parents and staff on how to avoid excessive RFR exposure when handling wireless devices during class time as outlined in the user manuals?
- Did you know the federally mandated safety manual that comes with all cell phones says to keep these devices up to an inch away from the body at all times?
- Did you know children attending school are pressing these cell phones against their heads, holding them against their reproductive organs and other vital organs, and storing them in their pockets when we know these devices are emitting up to 11 times over the current guidelines?
- Did you know recent studies have proven that 90% of cell phones on the market today exceed the Safety Code 6 guidelines for radiation exposure (SAR at 1.6 W/kg at 5mm) when the phones are tested as they are used in real life?
- Did you know the federally mandated safety manual that comes with all chromebooks and laptops says to keep them at least 8 inches away from the body?
- Did you know that for as little as a one time cost of $500 US dollars, every classroom could be provided with 40 Ethernet ports plus adapters for their wireless devices, costing about $20 per child, a small price to pay compared to brain surgery, chemotherapy, radiation treatments etc.?
Our question is: Will you protect our children from the health risks from the long-term exposure to microwave radiation in our schools?
Janis HoffmannParents for Safe Schools