Date: Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 9:33 AM
Subject: #2 Dear BC Minister of Education, is microwave radiation from wireless technology safe for our children in school?
Dear BC Minister of Education, Jennifer Whiteside,
- Did you know that the Medical Definition of Microwave Sickness is: a condition of impaired health first reported in the Russian medical literature that is characterized by headaches, anxiety, sleep disturbances, fatigue, and difficulty in concentrating and by changes in the cardiovascular and central nervous systems and that is held to be caused by prolonged exposure to low-intensity microwave radiation?
- Did you know that thousands of peer-reviewed studies show adverse health effects from wireless radiation exposure including cancer, neurological harm, abnormal brain development and reproductive health problems?
- Did you know that a $30 million dollar, 10-year study by the US National Toxicology Program on 2G and 3G technologies found “Clear Evidence” of cancer in the heart and brain from the prolonged exposure to wireless radiation from cell phones?
- Did you know there have been NO long-term studies done on 4G and 5G technologies?
- Did you know another long term study by the Ramazzini Institute also found that exposure to wireless radiation from distant cell towers was associated with a increased risk of malignant heart tumors confirming the results of the NTP study?
- Did you know that a researcher Zorach Glaser, Ph.D. spent decades archiving over 4,000 studies beginning from 1961 that examine the association of certain health issues and exposure to microwave and radio frequencies?
- Did you know that over 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields, or EMF, signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger RF exposure limits?
- Did you know that the BC Government, Health Officials and School Officials have willfully dismissed all credible health information presented to them from qualified experts, nationally and internationally, which emphasizes children's heightened vulnerabilities and the need for "precautionary" measures to reduce exposure and risk from the harmful effects?
- Did you know that Canada agreed the Precautionary Principle would be implemented when an activity raises threats of harm to human health or the environment, even if some cause and effect relationships are not fully established scientifically?
Our question is: Can you send us ONE peer reviewed study by a scientist or medical expert stating, “exposure to microwave radiation is safe for children and the unborn.”
Parents for Safe Schools