NOTICE OF NON-CONSENT FOR EXPOSURE TO 5G TECHNOLOGY & RADIATION
Date of Notice: _________________________
This notice is to inform you that I do not consent to the mandatory exposure to wireless radiation from any 5G source including but not limited to the following, whether inside or outside my home. I request your attention to this important issue and ask that you lend your support to ending the implementation of the 5G grid across Canada until it has been proven to be safe and secure.
1) Electronic communications apparatus including any on or in a building, roof, steeple or tower;
2) Electronic communications apparatus including Wi-Fi or bluetooth base unit or network;
3) Electronic communications apparatus mounted on a pole, post, mast, pylon, tree or other structure;
4) Electronic communications apparatus in or on street structures including lamp posts, telephone posts, hydro posts, traffic signalling, signboards, mailboxes, etc.;
5) Electronic communications apparatus on my home, such as electronic utility meters (smart meters) for electricity, gas or water;
6) Celestial electronic communications apparatus including the global telecommunication infrastructure of 5G satellites and its networks.
Neither do I give my consent to having my personal data gathered or transmitted by any device, including a smart meter and a microcell/small cell, or to participating in the Internet of Things.
Non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation emitted by wireless electronic communication apparatuses is endangering or could endanger my health and well-being while interfering with my enjoyment of my home and environment.
HARM INCLUDES AMONG OTHER THINGS:
▶ Increased cancer risk ▶ Cellular Stress ▶ Learning and memory deficits ▶ Structural and functional changes to the reproductive system ▶ Neurological disorders ▶ Increase in harmful free-radicals ▶ Genetic damage ▶ Weakened immune system ▶ Negative impact upon general well-being, especially to children, fetuses and the infirm
Ramazzini Institute Study
The EMF Call
EMF Scientists Appeal
The World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)