Date: Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 9:06 AM
Subject: Letter #12 Dear BC Minister of Education why have children with EHS been denied their right to Inclusion in their home school?
Dear BC Minister of Education, Jennifer Whiteside,
- Did you know there is a growing Chronic Health Disability known as Electrosensitivity (EHS) aka Microwave Sickness, caused by the accumulative and prolonged exposure to microwave radiation emitting from industrial strength Wifi routers and wireless devices?
- Did you know that about 5% of the population has severe sensitivity (in Canada, more than one million people) and roughly a third of the population have mild to moderate symptoms when they are exposed?
- Did you know the symptoms of EHS, include severe headaches, fatigue, stress, sleep disturbances, skin symptoms such as prickling, burning sensations and rashes, muscle aches, nausea, nose bleeds, dizziness and heart palpitations?
- Did you know The Canadian Human Rights Commission recognizes EHS and states those living with environmental sensitivities are entitled to the protection of the Canadian Human Rights Act, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability?
- Did you know the WHO and the CHRC, recommend reasonable accommodation such as hard-wired connections to reduce exposure, especially for children who are most vulnerable to the ill effects?
- Did you know despite doctors' written requests for these children to avoid microwave radiation exposure in our schools they have been denied accommodation and left with no choice but home schooling?
- Did you know that it is mandatory that every child attending school will be exposed to microwave radiation 6 hours a day 5 days a week?
- Did you know teachers suffering from EHS are forced into early retirement?
- Did you know EHS has been described by patients as a ‘loner's disease’?
- Did you know EHS is generally ignored, ridiculed or denied in much the same way that many other conditions such as ulcerative colitis, migraine headaches, multiple sclerosis and post-traumatic stress disorder were summarily dismissed in the past? ( Pall, 2007).
- Did you know on Dec 3, 2018 John Horgan stated “all persons with disabilities should have barrier-free access to full and equal participation in society, making communities more accessible and inclusive” yet children with EHS have been denied inclusion?
- Did you know BC’s Inclusive education programs provides educational services for all students with special needs in the regular classroom except for children with EHS?
- Did you know Inclusion Canada claims to lead the way in building an inclusive Canada by transforming communities into places where everyone belongs except anyone with Electrosensitivity?
- Did you know June 16, 2021 is the 4th Annual Electrosensitivity Day?
Our question is: Why have children with EHS been denied their right to Inclusion in their home school?
Parents for Safe Schools
PRISONS WITHOUT BARS
get terrible headaches! https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Letters #1- 11 http://parentsforasafeschool.