Is Wi-Fi making your child ill?
As France bans Wi-Fi in nursery and primary schools, a British expert who has given up using wireless gadgets says we should do the same. Excellent article featuring Radiation Research Trust trustee, Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe.
lifestyle/wellbeing/11589857/ Is-Wi-Fi-making-your-child- ill.html?fb_ref=Default
International Scientists Warn Against The EM Radiation Emitted By Electronic Gadgets
In the appeal, the scientists asked the UN to increase the strength of its advisories on the health risk of EMF on humans. In addition, a request has been made to assess and identify the potential risk of the non-ionizing radiation on the wildlife and other living organisms.
international-scientists-warn- against-em-radiation-emitted- electronic-gadgets-1920862#. VVaumYPmuRs.facebook
Symptoms of Wifi in schools
Frank Clegg, C4ST talking about the symptoms children experience from the radiation exposure from WiFi installed in the schools.
Australian Researcher: Phone Radiation is a Hotline to Brain Cancer
Dr. John Tickell is attempting to raise awareness and is calling for more funding for brain cancer research, as it has become the number one most deadly cancer for young people in Australia. According to the Australian government, there are 35 new cases of the cancer discovered each week with four out of five cases being fatal in the first five years.
Wireless Warning: Re-chargin the debate over cell phones
CTV reports on the need for warning labels on cellphones, which was passed in Berkeley, California this week. In Canada, MP Terrace Young is asking for support to pass Bill C-648 which would require manufacturers to put safety warnings and disclaimers on the outside of packaging so parents can make an informed choice before they make a purchase for their children.
Is Wi-Fi Making you Sick?
The WiFi Alliance refused to comment: The Wi-Fi Alliance owns and controls the "Wi-Fi Certified" logo, a registered trademark. They are making billions of dollars off this unregulated technology that has never been tested for safety.