Sunday, 12 January 2014

Do you and your children know what to do if someone breaks a CFL Bulb?

The government has discontinued the cheap and safe incandescent light bulb and has now made it mandatory to use highly toxin CFL bulbs that need poisonous mercury vapor to work. The other choice is the expensive LED bulbs which are not eco-friendly either because of their content of lead and nickel.

Does your children know to evacuate the room with someone breaks a CFL bulb?

Why are we being forced to use expensive light bulbs that are filled with poisons and polluting our environment?

Toxic Light - The Dark Side of Energy Saving Bulbs 

Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs: A New Cancer Risk in Your Home

LED bulbs not as eco-friendly as some might think

Please co-sign Cheryl Gallant's letter to the Minister of Natural Resources (The Hon Joe Oliver), Health (The Hon Rona Ambrose) and Environment (The Hon Leona Aglukkaq) and tell the Government to stop the light bulb ban.
You can co-sign the letter here at

Here is an excerpt from a note from Prof. Olle Johansson, Karolisnka Inst., Stockholm, Sweden on the banning of the incandescent light bulb. 
"I do not think I need to remind you of the health issues ranging from the fact that they are radiofrequent (most often between 70,000 and 120,000 Hz) to all the problems with their mercury content (a child exposed to one broken CFL bulb will receive eight thousand times the recommended amount of mercury vapor!), all the plastic and metal waste from the socket concomitant with a general recycling problem, the UV problem (a recent study shows that CFL bulbs emit high levels of ultraviolet radiation, specifically, UVC and UVA rays.

In fact, the UV rays are so strong that they can actually burn skin and skin cells. Experts say the radiation could initiate cell death and cause skin cancer in its deadliest form, malignant melanoma), etc., etc., etc."

It is all a huge spin, lie, scam and fraud.

No comments:

Post a Comment